Garf Hosayn; 4:20 P.M., 31 Jan. 1867 (304)
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, graphite, white gouache, pen and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 2 7/16 × 7 3/16 inches (6.2 × 18.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "4.20.PM. Jany 31.1867. Garf Hosayn"; inscribed in pen and brown ink. lower right: "304."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Garf Hosayn; 4:20 P.M., 31 Jan. 1867 (304), 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.