Near Gertassee; 10:25 A.M., 17 Feb. 1867 (513)
- Part Of:
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on thick, rough, cream, wove paper
- 2 3/8 × 6 7/8 inches (6 × 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "10.25.AM. Feby. 17. 1867. near Gertasse."; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "513"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Near Gertassee; 10:25 A.M., 17 Feb. 1867 (513), 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.