Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Boats (Dahabeahs); 28 Feb.  (565), 1867
Boats (Dahabeahs); 28 Feb.  (565)
- Part Of:
- Watercolor, graphite, white gouache, pen and brown ink on medium, moderately textured, beige, ,wove paper
- Sheet: 1 5/16 × 5 5/16 inches (3.3 × 13.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Feby 28 | (565)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.