IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Claude Nattes, 1765–1822, British, Untitled, 1815
- Former Title(s):
31 drawings from nature of Fulham, Hammersmith, etc. 1815 - with two versos (in slip case)
34 Drawings from Nature By J C Nattes 1815 Fulham, Hammersmith &c.&c. Middlesex
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Drawings from Nature of Fulham, Hammersmith & Middlesex
- Pen and black ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 × 13 inches (23.8 × 33 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.