- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 × 14 1/2 inches (27 × 36.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "D 2374"
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower right: "CB 1833"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.