IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, View of the Bridge over Uduanulla, near Rahamahal, Bihar, undated
View of the Bridge over Uduanulla, near Rahamahal, Bihar
- Watercolor over graphite on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 11/16 × 19 3/4 inches (37.3 × 50.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back of mount, center: "English School | View of the Bridge over Uduanulla, near | Rahamahal, Behar (D.3555)"
unidentifiable collector's stamp, in blue ink, on back, lower right
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | birds | bridge (built work) | cupolas | gesture | herons | landscape | man | pelicans | pointing | river | rocks (landforms) | trees | turrets | woman
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Bihar | India
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.