- Simon Eady of Northhampton, Opener of the Gospel
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink on medium, slighlty textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 x 4 3/8in. (20 x 11.1cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, upper left: " Simon Shay of Northhampton, Opener of the Gospel"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- man | portrait
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Louis Philippe Boitard, active 1734–1760, Simon Eady of Northhampton, Opener of the Gospel, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.