- A Double-chinned Man (?Clergyman): Profile Facing Left, Head and Shoulders
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slighlty textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 7/8 × 4 5/8 inches (12.4 × 11.7 cm)
Paul Mellon collector's mark
Signed in graphite, lower left:"H.W.B"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- caricature | clergyman | figures (representations) | man | profiles (figures)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry William Bunbury, 1750–1811, British, A Double-chinned Man (?Clergyman): Profile Facing Left, Head and Shoulders, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.