- Haughton, Field and Shepheard Fighting
- Watercolor, brown ink, and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 × 6 inches (21 × 15.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Haughton Field | & | Shepheard | 176"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coats | fighting | genre subject | punching | stockings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Shepheard, ca. 1770–1842, British, Haughton, Field and Shepheard Fighting, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.