- Detail of Scrolled Acanthus Molding
- ca. 1779
- Gray wash, pen, black ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 5/8 x 11 inches (9.2 x 27.9 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower right: "J. Soane"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- acanthus | architectural subject | festoons | flowers (plants) | molding
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir John Soane, 1753–1837, British, Detail of Scrolled Acanthus Molding, ca. 1779
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.