Back View of Country Woman in Hat and Shawl
- Graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 7/8 x 3 inches (9.8 x 7.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "JWD. RA"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "JWD. RA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | hat | shawl | shawls | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Ward, 1769–1859, British, Back View of Country Woman in Hat and Shawl, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.