- Sea Breaking on Stony Cliffs at Left
- Watercolor on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 x 12 1/4 inches (14 x 31.1 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "JWD. RA"
Signed in brown ink, lower left: "JWD. RA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | landscape | sea
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Ward, 1769–1859, British, Sea Breaking on Stony Cliffs at Left, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.