James Ward, 1769–1859, British, Study of a Hill Top and Sky, undated
Study of a Hill Top and Sky
- Watercolor over graphite and black chalk on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- 4 x 8 1/2 inches (10.2 x 21.6 cm)
Paul Mellon collector's mark
Signed in graphite, lower right: "JWD. RA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hill | landscape | sky | study (visual work)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.