IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Richard Wilson RA, 1713/4–1782, British, active in Italy (1750–56), Ruined Temple of Minerva?, Two Figures on River Bank, undated
Ruined Temple of Minerva?, Two Figures on River Bank
- Black chalk and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 x 7 1/4 inches (13 x 18.4 cm)
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | landscape | people | river | ruins | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.