Rembrandt in a fur hat
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: slight sketch of a woman's head
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 7 inches (16.8 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, upper center: "8997"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | fur | hat | portrait
- Associated People:
- Rembrandt van Rijn (1606-1669), Dutch painter, draftsman, and printmaker
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Worlidge, 1700–1766, British, Rembrandt in a fur hat, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.