- Study for the Portrait of a Woman
- Black chalk on medium, slightly textured, brown laid paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 x 7 1/4 inches (21.9 x 18.4 cm)
Collector's mark: "TEL"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- curls | dresses | figure study | hair ornaments | lace | oval | portrait | robes | ruffs | study (visual work) | vignette | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Allan Ramsay, 1713–1784, British, Study for the Portrait of a Woman, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.