- Kitchen Scene: Dunkerrin, September 1835
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 x 10 5/8 inches (20.6 x 27 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Dunkerrin September 1835"
Collector's mark of Thomas E. Lowinsky
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bowls (vessels) | broom | cups | genre subject | hutch | interior | jugs | kitchen | peasants | plates | rural | table | women
- Associated Places:
- Dunkerrin | Europe | Ireland | Leinster | Offaly
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir David Wilkie, 1785–1841, British, Kitchen Scene: Dunkerrin, September 1835, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.