pupil of Richard Wilson RA, 1713/4–1782, British, active in Italy (1750–56), Italianate Landscape Composition, undated
Italianate Landscape Composition
- Gray wash, graphite, and black chalk on medium, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- 7 7/8 x 11 1/16 inches (20 x 28.1 cm) and 8 7/8 x 12 7/16 inches (22.5 x 31.6 cm)
Collector's mark: "TEL"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Grand Tour | lake | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.