- The Rock Slip near Boscastle
- Gouache, black chalk, yellow chalk, and blue chalk on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 x 10 5/8 inches (24.1 x 27 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "The Rock Slip near Boscastel, Cornwall"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coast | rocks (landforms) | sea
- Associated Places:
- Boscastle | Cornwall | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Palmer, 1805–1881, British, active in Italy (1837–39), The Rock Slip near Boscastle, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.