- No. 7 sketch of temple remains at Baalbec or Palmyra
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 20 7/8 × 31 7/8 inches (53 × 81 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "No 8"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, No. 7 sketch of temple remains at Baalbec or Palmyra, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.