- No. 10 sketch of temple remains at Baalbec or Palmyra
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 20 3/4 × 31 1/2 inches (52.7 × 80 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "No 11"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, No. 10 sketch of temple remains at Baalbec or Palmyra, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.