No. 22 sketch of temple at Baalbec and Palmyra
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 16 × 15 1/4 inches (40.6 × 38.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "No 30"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "No 22"; in graphite, lower right: "A Colonnade G[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, No. 22 sketch of temple at Baalbec and Palmyra, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.