IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Longitudinal Section of the most entire Temple at Baalbec (Legend on separate sheet)(unumbered), undated
Longitudinal Section of the most entire Temple at Baalbec (Legend on separate sheet)(unumbered)
- Graphite, pen and black ink on medium thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 × 15 3/8 inches (24.8 × 39.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center, scale labeled; in graphite, throughout, section labeled
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.