James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Temple at Baalbec: Sketch of Figures to go in Medallions in the Cell of the most entire Temple of Baalbec, undated
Temple at Baalbec: Sketch of Figures to go in Medallions in the Cell of the most entire Temple of Baalbec
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured,cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/4 × 11 inches (31.1 × 27.9 cm) and Mount: 23 1/4 × 15 1/4 inches (59.1 × 38.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.