James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Temple at Baalbec: Detailed drawing of a Doorway, undated
Temple at Baalbec: Detailed drawing of a Doorway
- Pen and brown ink, gray wash, graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 18 3/4 × 11 3/4 inches (47.6 × 29.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "No 30"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.