- Fragments of Architecture at Temple of Thignica Ain Tunga
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink on moderately textured, moderately thick, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 × 21 1/2 inches (35.6 × 54.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Temple of Thignica- Ain Tunga"; in pen and red ink, upper left: "75"; in graphite, upper center, drawin glabeled; in pen and brown ink, throughout dimensions and calculations given; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "No 19"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Fragments of Architecture at Temple of Thignica Ain Tunga, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.