Architectural Detail of Cornice of Temple at Thignica Modern Ain Tunga
- Graphite, pen and black ink, red pencil on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 14 1/2 × 20 3/4 inches (36.8 × 52.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Temple of Thignica - Mod | Ain Tunga"; in pen and black ink, throughout, calculations given; in pen and red ink, upper left: "79"; in graphie, upper right, description; in pen and black ink, lower right, dimensions given; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "No 20"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Architectural Detail of Cornice of Temple at Thignica Modern Ain Tunga, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.