- Details of Lower Arch Mactar, Modern Makther
- Graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 5/8 × 21 5/8 inches (39.7 × 54.9 cm)
Inscribed in red pencil, upper left: "109"; extensive inscription in graphite and pen and black ink thoughout; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "No 61"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Details of Lower Arch Mactar, Modern Makther, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.