Details of Lower Arch Mactar, Modern Makther
- Graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 5/8 × 21 5/8 inches (39.7 × 54.9 cm)
Inscribed in red pencil, upper left: "109"; extensive inscription in graphite and pen and black ink thoughout; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "No 61"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Details of Lower Arch Mactar, Modern Makther, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.