Architectural Details of Pedestal Column and Entablature and Pediment Makther
- Pen and black ink, gray wash, red pencil, graphite on slightly textured, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 25 3/4 × 19 1/4 inches (65.4 × 48.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "No 16"; in graphite, upper right: "b11"; in pen and black ink, throughout, dimensions given and bar scale labeled; in red pencil, lower left: "18"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Architectural Details of Pedestal Column and Entablature and Pediment Makther, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.