Lower Arch at Mactor Modern Makther set in a Landscape
- Gray wash over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, white laid paper
- Sheet: 19 × 25 1/8 inches (48.3 × 63.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: 'Lower Arch Mactor Mod Makther | R.L.P."; in graphite, center right: "No 17"; in pen and red ink, upper left: "20"; in graphite, lower left: "A"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Lower Arch at Mactor Modern Makther set in a Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.