Lower Arch at Mactor Modern Makther set in a Landscape
- Gray wash over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, white laid paper
- 19 × 25 1/8 inches (48.3 × 63.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: 'Lower Arch Mactor Mod Makther | R.L.P."; in graphite, center right: "No 17"; in pen and red ink, upper left: "20"; in graphite, lower left: "A"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Lower Arch at Mactor Modern Makther set in a Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.