- Elevation of Pedestal Entablature and Pediment of Triumphal Arch at Makther
- Graphite, pen and black ink, gray wash, red pencil on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 26 × 19 1/4 inches (66 × 48.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Trajan Arch. Mukther"; in red pencil, lower right: "10"; in graphite, upper center: "No 5"; in graphite, upper right: "5"; in pen and black ink, throughout, detailed labeled; in red pencil, lower right: "C"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "Triumphal Arch Macktar"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Elevation of Pedestal Entablature and Pediment of Triumphal Arch at Makther, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.