IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Title Page 'TUCCA TEREBINTHINA', undated
Title Page 'TUCCA TEREBINTHINA'
- Graphite, pen and black ink, red pencil on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 25 3/8 × 19 inches (64.5 × 48.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center: "TUCCA TEREBINTHINA"; inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "This should be Mactar, or | oppidum mactaritanum"; in red pencil, lower left: "19"; in graphite, lower right: "A"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.