Ruins of Temples at Saltronza
- ca. 1768
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, gouache, and graphite on moderately thi, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 21 7/8 × 31 3/4 inches (55.6 × 80.6 cm) and Image: 16 1/2 × 25 1/16 inches (41.9 × 63.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Unknown"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "[Saffram?]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Ruins of Temples at Saltronza, ca. 1768
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.