James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Basso Relievos: Statues and Inscriptions 1765. Manuscript with Drawings., 1765
- Basso Relievos: Statues and Inscriptions 1765. Manuscript with Drawings..
- Gray wash over graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 18 5/8 x 14 7/8 inches (47.3 x 37.8 cm) and Spine: 18 5/8 inches (47.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | beards | foliage | heads | inscriptions | motifs | mythology | satyrs | statues | urns
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.