James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Basso Relievos: Statues and Inscriptions 1765. Manuscript with Drawings., 1765
Basso Relievos: Statues and Inscriptions 1765. Manuscript with Drawings..
- Gray wash over graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 18 5/8 x 14 7/8 inches (47.3 x 37.8 cm) and Spine: 18 5/8 inches (47.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | beards | foliage | heads | inscriptions | motifs | mythology | satyrs | statues | urns
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.