1 of 2 finished drawings of Arch at Hydra and a double page of details
- Graphite, pen and black ink, red pencil on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 × 21 1/2 inches (35.6 × 54.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Pl.XVI Arch at Hydra"; in pen and red ink, upper left: "80"; in graphite, upper left: "C"; inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, lower left: "[Tepasa?]"; in graphite, upper left: "No. 18"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, 1 of 2 finished drawings of Arch at Hydra and a double page of details, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.