Architectural detail of column at Assuras
- Additional Title(s):
- Graphite, pen and black ink, red pencil, gray wash on moderately thick, moderately textured,cream laid paper
- Sheet (folded): 25 3/4 × 38 3/4 inches (65.4 × 98.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Arch. Assuras (Zan[...])"; in pen and black ink, throughout, details labeled and dimensions given, scale labeled; in graphite, upper right: "No 8"; in graphite, upper right: "B3"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "No 6"; in graphite, upper right: "B"; in pen and black ink, center right: "ASSURAS"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Architectural detail of column at Assuras, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.