IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Architectural detail of Plaque above Niches in Arch at Tripoli, undated
Architectural detail of Plaque above Niches in Arch at Tripoli
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Architectural detail of Column of Arch at Tripoli
- Gray wash and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 25 3/4 × 19 3/8 inches (65.4 × 49.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "No 33"; extensive inscription in pen and black out throughout
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.