Aquaduct at Carthage
- Graphite, pen and black ink, red pencil on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 25 3/8 × 18 7/8 inches (64.5 × 47.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Aqueduct of Carthage RLP"; in pen and red ink, lower left: "46"; in pen and red ink, lower right: "C"; in graphite, upper right: "No 28"; in pen and black ink, throughout, dimensions labeled; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "No 28"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.