Tomb of Juba II near Algiers
- Graphite, pen and black ink, red pencil on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 × 15 5/8 inches (30.5 × 39.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Tomb of Juba II n.r Algiers"; in red pencil, upper left: "113"; in red pencil, lower right: "C"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "No 28"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Tomb of Juba II near Algiers, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.