- Tomb of Juba II near Algiers
- Graphite, pen and black ink, gray wash on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 21 1/4 × 15 inches (54 × 38.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Tomb of Juba II nr Algiers | R.L.P."; in red pencil, lower left: "54"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Tomb of Juba II near Algiers, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.