- Tomb of Juba II near Algiers
- Graphite, pen and black ink, red pencil, gray wash on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 21 1/4 × 30 1/2 inches (54 × 77.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, right, dimensoins given; in pen and red ink, upper right: "3"; in pen and black ink, upper center: "Tomb of Juba II R.L.P."; in red pencil, lower enter: "57"; in graphite, upper left: "No 38"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "No 42"; in pen and black ink, center right (upper case): "Julia Caesarea"; in red pencil, lower center: "49"; in pen and black ink, upper right: "5"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Tomb of Juba II near Algiers, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.