Man Playing a Harp
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 × 5 5/8 inches (18.7 × 14.3 cm), Mount: 11 3/8 × 9 1/4 inches (28.9 × 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Paintings in Fresco in the great Sepulchre | at Thebes | Supposed to be the Tomb of Osimandyas"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | harps (chordophones) | man | playing (music) | strings (chordophone components)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.