Jacques Christophe Le Blon, 1667–1741, German, active in France, St. Catherine Reading, undated
St. Catherine Reading
- Color mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- 22 7/8 × 19 3/8 inches (58.1 × 49.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Singer 18 | St. Catherine reading | (after Correggio) | B7118TA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- book | martyr | reading | religious and mythological subject | saint | virgin | woman
- Associated People:
- Saint Catherine
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.