Virgin and Child
- Color-printed mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 23 3/8 × 18 1/4 inches (59.4 × 46.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "The Virgin Child | (after Raphael) | Singer. 114 | B7117 | 200"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baby | Christianity | portrait | religious and mythological subject | youth
- Associated People:
The Virgin Mary
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Jacques Christophe Le Blon, 1667–1741, German, active in France, Virgin and Child, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.