- Etching with line engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 10 inches (19.7 × 25.4 cm), Plate: 6 × 8 inches (15.2 × 20.3 cm), and Image: 4 3/8 × 6 5/8 inches (11.1 × 16.8 cm)
Collector's mark: "W.G.A."
Lettered lower left: "Plate 75 Engraved by J. Walker from an Original Drawing by W. Turner"; lower center: "NOTTINGHAM"; lower right: "Published Feb. 28 1795 by J. Walker No. 10 Rosemans Street London"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | castle | church | cityscape | hill | landscape | marine art | port | river | riverbank | sailboat
- Associated Places:
- England | Nottingham | Nottingham Castle | Nottinghamshire | Trent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Walker, 1748–1808, British, Nottingham, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.