- Part Of:
- Line engraving, published state on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- 3 1/8 × 4 3/4 inches (7.9 × 12.1 cm) and 2 3/4 × 4 1/2 inches (7 × 11.4 cm)
Collector's stamp, lower right: "W.G.R."
Lettered, lower left: "W.Turner, del."; lettered, lower right: "T.Tagg sculpt."; lettered, lower center: "FLINT."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle | coast | man | marine art | pulling | river | ruins | sailboat
- Associated Places:
- Flint | Flint Castle | Flintshire | United Kingdom | Wales
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.