- Part Of:
- Line engraving, published state on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 7/8 × 4 5/8 inches (7.3 × 11.7 cm) and Image: 2 5/8 × 4 1/2 inches (6.7 × 11.4 cm)
Collector's stamp, lower right: "W.G.R"
Lettered, lower left: "W.Turner, del."; lettered, lower right: "Rothwell, sculpt."; lettered, lower center: "WORCESTER."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barrel | cart | cathedral | church | cityscape | coast | fishing | fishing rod | house | man | marine art | men | river | riverbank | sailboat | tower | wheelbarrow
- Associated Places:
- England | Hereford and Worcester | Severn | United Kingdom | Worcester | Worcester | Worcestershire
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Rothwell, c. 1742–1807, British, Worcester, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.