- Etching with line engraving Published state on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/2 × 5 7/8 inches (8.9 × 14.9 cm), Plate: 3 1/4 × 4 7/8 inches (8.3 × 12.4 cm), and Image: 2 1/2 × 4 1/2 inches (6.4 × 11.4 cm)
Collector's stamp, lower right: "W.G.R"
Lettered below image: "Turner, del. | TUNBRIDGE. | Published as the Act directs by Harrison & Co. No.18 Paternoster Row. Sep'r 1, 1795"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | bridge | carriage | castle | coachmen | driving | horse | house | man | marine art | riding | river | waterfront | wharf
- Associated Places:
- England | Kent | Medway | Tonbridge | Tonbridge Castle | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Murray, died 1822, Tunbridge, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.