- Part Of:
- Line engraving on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- 3 3/4 × 6 inches (9.5 × 15.2 cm), 3 5/8 × 5 7/8 inches (9.2 × 14.9 cm), and 2 5/8 × 4 3/8 inches (6.7 × 11.1 cm)
Collector's stamp, lower right: "W.G.R."
Lettered, lower left: "W.Turner, del."; lettered, lower right: "Rothwell, sculpt."; lettered, lower center: "SWANSEA. | Published as the Act directs by Harrison & Co.No.18 Paternoster Row, September 1st, 1798."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | castle | city | distant view | docks | harbor | horse | man | marine art | port | river | rowboat | rowboat | rowing | ship | waterfront
- Associated Places:
- Swansea | Swansea | Swansea Bay | Swansea Castle | Tawe | United Kingdom | Wales
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Rothwell, c. 1742–1807, British, Swansea, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.