- Studies of Camels Kneeling
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 × 8 3/4 inches (33 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, upper right: "now when"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Studies of Camels Kneeling, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.